In this century, we are surrounded by videos whether it’s on our computers or smartphones. In seems like all industries are using videos to get in front of people. When we make reservations through our smart phones we look at their ratings and what people say about the hotel. A lot of hotels have a video that shows you the room options, the furniture and sightseeing attractions in the area. Families share memories using videos uploaded on social networks. Even the last hit of a famous singer has been presented to the world by a video clip.
The Video Production industry is facing a fast growth. You can find a lot of small, medium, and big companies with a complete range of services either for a birthday party video or for a national promotional TV show. So many video production companies look the same, but there are essential differences in what they offer like production, quality and costing for a film production.
Amateur’s and freelancers may offer cheap, budget packages working with their own personal equipment in clear contrast with established firms with state-of-the-art technology and professional staff dealing with a catalogue of complete services, including editing, post-production, and delivery.
How to choose the best production company to provide an effective video that meets your needs and the market you are communicating too?
Keep in mind that a professional Video Production Company can make a film, but not all of them will make your video exactly as you imagine it. In fact, this is a very hard objective, to find the right fit for your company because comparing services is quite different from separating good apples from the bad apples.
We know that expert advice from a professional is the best way to obtain good quality. Skills and experience also have to be considered before selecting the right production company for your project, as well as testimonials and references.
What do you need to know before hiring a Video Production Company?
When planning the investment and budget for creating a Corporate Video promotion, you have to think about the following variables that will affect the cost:
- Do you have the script for your project, or perhaps you require the right advice from experts in marketing to make it? Only you will know your total requirements to make your idea a satisfying reality.
- Will you need Talent? Can actors be non-union or union? Have in mind that the use of professional actors will increase the costs of payment for royalties, rights and usage fees.
- How many days are necessary to record your video? And how many days for Editing and Post-production? Will these services affect your original planning?
- Where is the best location for your video? Locations and transportation requirements will be added to the planning and budget of the project?
- Have the Editing and Post-Production charges been considered?
- Registration, Trade Marks, Logos, branding, reproductions and copies need to be considered in your plan.
Among all the companies offering the same services, picking the right one will require research and a market study. Video Production is not a matter of good luck; by the contrary, it demands research, planning, scheduling, a good story, creativity, expertise and attention to detail.
How to compare budget proposals?
We’ve mentioned all the variables that will affect the final cost of your corporate video. Remember that some of them require more time and care to be completed while others are quicker.
Once you have two or more proposals from Video Production Companies take the time to compare price per hour for the different stages of production. The best offer isn’t always the cheapest one, as services are not always easy to compare. Choosing the right video production company for your needs will pay off.
Look for experts, contact them, visit websites of Video Production Companies, read the commentaries, see portfolios, only then consider the total amount to be invested.